Greek Yogurt Pumpkin dip is an easy and delicious healthy snack that kids and people will love. This recipe is spiced with everything that you love about fall! It's so easy to make, it would make a great activity for kids!
Everything that you need for this recipe:
- Greek Yogurt - My favorite is Siggi's but anything on hand and even plain yogurt will work just fine
- Cream Cheese - Helps thicken the dip
- Chunky Apple Sauce - Adds sweetness and texture with apple chunks
- Pumpkin Puree
- Apple Pie Spice - Hard to come by the closer you get to the holidays so but ahead if you can remember
- Pumpkin Pie Spice - Do pumpkin pies even exist outside of November?
Steps to make this Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Dip in only 10 minutes:
Begin by measuring out your yogurt, applesauce, and pumpkin puree and putting them into a mixing bowl.
Add the Apple Pie and Pumpkin Pie spice, and maple syrup.
Mix together the wet and dry ingredients using a whisk.
Once the ingredients are combined well, add the cream cheese and work in a little but with a spatula before using a blender.
Use a hand or immersion blender to incorporate the cream cheese into the mixture.
Place into the refrigerator and chill for an hour before serving. This Greek yogurt pumpkin dip is great with fruits, vegetables, cheese and pita bread. And, as always beware of any begging canines that may approach.
Tips for making Greek Yogurt Dip Recipes:
- Try straining your yogurt with cheesecloth for 1-2 hours before to have an extra creamy dip
- This recipe can be made a day ahead of time or enjoyed right away. It is best after the yogurt dip has set overnight so that the flavors meld together
- Vanilla yogurt can be substituted but I would leave out the maple syrup because Vanilla yogurt will already have added sugar
- ½ Cup - Greek Yogurt
- ¼ Cup - Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup - Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- ½ Cup - Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Teaspoon - Apple Pie Spice
- 1 Teaspoon - Pumpkin Spice
- 2 Tablespoons - Maple Syrup
- Measure out your Greek Yogurt, applesauce, and pumpkin puree and add into a mixing bowl.
- Add the Maple Syrup, and the Apple Pie and Pumpkin spices to the mixing bowl.
- Mix the ingredients together with a whisk.
- Add in the cream cheese and use a hand or immersion blender to incorporate the cream cheese into the mixture.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
If you can, make it the night before so that the dip will set really well and the flavors will combine better.
Soften the cream cheese for 30 minutes to an hour and it will blend into the mixture better.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 60Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 31mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 2g